White diamonds on silver with grey or black kevlar thread bracelet
- Nots by Heckmann is a raw, unisex bracelet, designed and produced in Denmark. It was inspired by the old sailors on the harbour and their tales. Nots by heckmann included the simplicity and calmness of earlier times. It symbolises intimacy, care, gratitude and strength, as these four qualities will help you overcome anything.
- Sterling silver 925, plain or oxidized, light grey or black Dyneema® thread, and 4 diamonds, 0.03 ct, black, white, blue or pink.
- The silver link with the shining diamonds is handmade by goldsmith Mads Heindorf in his workshop in Copenhagen. All silver links are Sterling silver 925, certified by the Danish Assay Office, and all diamonds have been purchased from legitimate, conflict free sources in compliance with UN resolutions.
- The bracelet is hand tied by Riggerne in Svendborg, Denmark, of Dyneema® line. An extremely strong fibre with a fine and shiny light grey colour and a diameter of 2,5mm. The DynaOne® line is made of 12-strand braid of 100% Dyneema® SK78 fibres which is durable and UV resistant thanks to a Geothane coating. The bracelet is closed around the wrist with a classic diamond knot.
- The nots bracelet is presented in a nice box, delivered in a gift bag with handles as well as a to/from card on which you can include a personal greeting. In the box along side the bracelet, you’ll find a small folder with the story behind nots.